Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Introduction to MEEEE :D

So I was sick during the first lecture (I have an MC to prove it!! haha.)
And I missed this exercise, which seemed really fun. Instead of drawing it out though, I thought it'd be more fun if I did it with Photoshop.. I'm not really perfect with Photoshop yet, and I tendddd to 画蛇添足 (which means to add more details than I really should.) Hurhur..

But that being said I'm pretty familiar with Photoshop and I loveee playing around with it. Hehe.

So here's what I came up with that weekend! =)

I kinda liked this version! But, after showing it a friend and after some critique I thinkkk I committed my deadly sin again =/ So I shaved off some 'unnecessary' details, and came up with this:

Yeah, this one looks tons better after scrapping certain stuff :D
And I'd likeeee to say that I drew all those pretty flowers and kites etc, but nah, these were brushes - but things like color and details like joining the flowers to my name were done by me, so, yeah.. I'd love to be able to draw stuff like this one day! =)

So, I guess you can garner what I like and what I am would like to be about?
Colors, pretty flowers, seemingly deep poetry about sandwiches.. And most importantly, CG design! =) for this picture I still relied on my own brushes and stuff, but by the end of the module I hope to be able to create awesome pictures with my own bare hands (and computer) hehehe!

I hope my poster got your attention! (;

No comments:

Post a Comment